This is my official Mock Draft. This is not who I would pick but what I think could happen in this years draft. The draft is always hard to predict and this year was especially hard because there is uncertainty in the top of the draft.
- Arizona Cardinals – Kyler Murray QB Oklahoma, with the Cardinals hiring Kliff Kinsbury as their Head Coach, Kyler seems like the perfect pick for the Cardinals, I expect them to trade QB Josh Rosen this offseason.
- San Francisco 49ers – Nick Bosa DE Ohio State, Bosa is the most NFL ready prospect, he will be an elite pass rusher.
- New York Jets – Josh Allen Edge Kentucky, in my opinion the players with the biggest upside, he will fill the Jets pressing need for a pass rusher and will fit perfect in Gregg Williams defense.
- Oakland Raiders – Quinnen Williams DT Alabama, he would be the anchor the Raiders need in their defense, and he can play in any front.
- * Trade* Cincinnati Bengals – Dewayne Haskins QB Ohio State, the best QB in the draft and a great fit for Zac Taylor’s offense, Andy Daltons contract is up after the 2020 season but Haskins would compete to be the starter right away.
- New York Giants – Daniel Jones QB Duke, the Giants get their QB of the future earlier in the draft rather than later, Jones seems to be who Shurmur and Gettleman would want, definitely not who I would pick.
- Jacksonville Jaguars – Jawaan Taylor OT Florida, 88 million reasons why the Jaguars would want to improve their offensive line and Taylor would be a big help.
- Detroit Lions – Ed Oliver DT Houston, Oliver would help build Matt Patricia’s defense and play between Snacks Harrison and Trey Flowers.
- *Trade* Washington Redskins – Drew Lock QB Missouri, Lock would compete immediately in DC and would fit Jay Gruden’s system very well.
- Denver Broncos – Devin White LB LSU, Elway gets the best linebacker in the draft at 10 to help new Head Coach Vic Fangio get Denver’s defense back on track.
- *Trade* Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Montez Sweat DE Mississippi State, will make an instant impact in the pass rush department for the Bucs with athleticism and edge rush skills, from stuff I have heard Sweat’s heart condition is nothing to worry about.
- Green Bay Packers – T.J Hockensen TE Iowa, the Packer knock out two big needs in one pick, another pass catcher for Rodgers and a big time blocker off the edge.
- *Trade* Pittsburgh Steelers – Devin Bush LB Michigan, the Steelers move up for a stud LB in Bush, Bush can go sideline to sideline, play both man and zone coverage, and can rush the passer.
- Atlanta Falcons – Rashan Gary DL Michigan, Gary has top 5 talent but did not have the production or the pass rush skills to go that early, Atlanta lands themselves a boom or bust at 14.
- *Trade* Buffalo Bills – Jonah Williams OL Alabama, the Bills move back and land themselves a very good offensive lineman who could play guard or tackle.
- Carolina Panthers – Andre Dillard OT Washington State, not a sexy pick but a position the Panther are in desperate need of to help fix their O-Line and help Cam out.
- New York Giants – Christian Wilkins DT Clemson, the Giants get a big run stopper in the middle of their defense.
- Minnesota Vikings – Cody Ford OT Oklahoma, the Vikings biggest need is help on the O-Line and Ford would help boost their line immediately.
- Tennessee Titans – D.K. Metcalf WR Ole Miss, the Titans get Mariota a much needed deep ball threat that can stretch the field vertically, Metcalf has loads of talent.
- *Miami Dolphins* – Clelin Ferrell DE Clemson, the Dolphins move back in the draft and pick up a solid edge rusher who would be a very important piece for Brian Flores defense.
- Seattle Seahawks – Brian Burns Edge Florida State, after trading Frank Clark the Seahawks attempt to fill his pass rush void, with a much more athletic player who is also able to play in coverage.
- *Trade* Philadelphia Eagles – Greedy Williams CB LSU, the Eagles move up for the best man and zone coverage corner in Greedy.
- Houston Texans – Deandre Baker CB Georgia, the Texans land one of the top corners in the draft and fill a major need in the secondary.
- Oakland Raiders – Noah Fant TE Iowa, with their second pick the Raiders get Derek Carr a big time target in Fant and replace Jared Cook.
- *Trade* Baltimore Ravens – Marquise Brown WR Oklahoma, according to some Brown is the best receiver in the draft and he would be a big help for Lamar Jackson, who needs all the help he can get.
- Indianapolis Colts – Jeffrey Simmons DT Mississippi State, he may be a top 5 talent in this draft, he drops this far because he tore his ACL a few months ago but this would be a steal at 26.
- Oakland Raiders – Byron Murphy CB Washington, in their third pick the Raiders fill a pressing need in their secondary.
- Los Angeles Chargers – Will Grier QB West Virginia, a shocker in the late first round as the Chargers get their future QB preparing for life after River’s.
- Seattle Seahawks – N’Keal Harry WR Arizona State, the Seahawks help out the highest paid QB in football by getting him a much needed play maker, and Harry would be a good fit to line up with Baldwin.
- Green Bay Packers – Garrett Bradbury OL NC State, in their second pick in the first round, the Packers add help to their O-Line with a player capable of playing both guard and tackle.
- *Trade* Indianapolis Colts – A.J. Brown WR Ole Miss, the Colts move up a few picks to get a receiver who can play both inside and outside and would be a prime target for Luck.
- New England Patriots – Irv Smith Jr. TE Alabama, the Pats land a really good tight end who can try to fill some of the void missing from Gronk, in the blocking game and in short yardage and in goal line situations.
Buccaneers trade the 5th pick to the Bengals in exchange for the 11th pick and more.
Bills trade the 9th pick to the Redskins for the 15th pick and more.
Dolphins trade the 13th pick to the Steelers for the 20th pick and more.
Ravens trade the 22nd pick to the Eagles for the 25th pick and more.
Rams trade the 31st pick to the Colts for the 34th pick and more.
This is a stacked defensive line and edge rush draft, and a very deep tight end class. I am not very high on the quarterback class except for Dewayne Haskins, he is my favorite QB prospect in the past several drafts. If I was a GM and needed a QB, I wouldn’t think twice about Haskins as my franchise QB. The wide receiver class seems to be a good one but the past few years have told us that a WR in the 1st round is a gamble. I do not like any of the top rated running backs, in this years class, day 3 RBs are where it is at this year. The offensive line class is solid but I don’t think there is that player who separates himself from the rest of the pack. The top linebackers are Devin White and Devin Bush are head and shoulders of both the rest and it’s not even close. Also a good deep class of corners in this draft, but none worthy of a top 20 selection in my opinion. One thing is for certain, the draft will be crazy and fans will either thrilled or furious, but all will be entertained.
Thanks for reading! Enjoy the draft!